Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Journey to Sheffield University - Part 1

Assalamualaikum...Annyonghaseyo....Ahlan Wasahlan

I'm back after a few months abandoning my beautiful blog.

There are too many things happening in my life recently. A bitter and sweet experiences. All of them mixed and teach me how to be a strong lady.

Despite the bad things that happen to me, there is a light that appear in the middle of darkness.

I got an offer to pursue my master degree at The University of Sheffield. Oh Allah, i feel so grateful for having this chance.

I got the opportunity to continue Master of Science, Software System and Internet Technology


My next step is to undergo IELTS test as soon as possible so that i can move it to the next level. i'm hoping MARA will open application soon

Oh Allah, help me to ease my way. This is what i want and i want to make my family proud of me.

Enough for now. I will keep updating my progress in this next post.. :)

"You may not be perfect in many things, but many things cannot be perfect without you..stay special in your own little ways"

cheers,
NSZ

0 comments: