Friday, May 22, 2015

Journey to Sheffield University Part 2

Salam Jumaah,

I'm back again...

Not much progress i made to pursue this dream. Yesterday, i got shocked with multiple news regarding IELTS, UK Visa and financial assistance.

Let me start with IELTS. I got to know from my fb friend that there are 2 types of IELTS available for this year. IELTS for academic and IELTS UKVI. IELTS UKVI cost me double of IELTS for academic. I do check with the university which kind of IELTS that they required. As expected, they need IELTS for academic. I asked again, is it can be used for visa application? i got no answer yet from them and will update soon once i got feedback from them. If it required both, then i should let this dream go as for now due to financial issue.

Now about UK Visa, i heard this year would be a bit strict for UK border to issue visa. I might not have an issue to got the visa. But, the price is increasing to RM1800. Again..its financial issue here.

Regarding financial assistance, there are a few rumors said MARA wont be offering any education loan for this year. Thea announcement will be made somewhere in June. I still putting hope that this is not true. If this is true, again i shall let it go and aim for next year.

Worst come to worst, i shall deffer my admission to Sheffield university for next year intake. But, i need to check either is this acceptable or not. If university didn't allowed it, i have to re-apply again next year. 

Ya Allah, i need what is the best for me. If this is the best for me, i accept it with open heart coz i know there is "hikmah" behind this.

"Allah...guide me all the way to your Jannah"

Cheers,
NSZ

0 comments: