Saturday, May 29, 2010

New hair..New Job....New Experince

hi all...

i'm back after a while not updating my blog

this coming July will be new starting point of my life...

i will left the company which left me so much experience..sad and good memories...

i have a lot of good friend here...lynn, guna, ana, ratna, kak az, asma, mia, apiz and kak gayah....

i will missed u guys so much...only Allah knows how i really appreciate the friendship among us...


i never thought the pot luck session was my last session with u guys...


i have to go...this is for my career and my future...i really need ur all blessing for me to continue my journey...


today, i have a good chat with somebody...it really cheering up my mood...

plus..reading my fren latest post in his blog..make me think about fearless...thanks zokhri for the latest post....ur post sometimes motivates me....


me, ana,asma,ratna, kak az and kak gayah at i-city Shah Alam

me and kak Gayah

me n ratna

     me
  
  
me and the geng huha-huha


disebalik pokok2 buluh...

0 comments: