Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What a beautiful day

hi all...


today i feel so energetic because no body will disturb me....


yesterday, i went out with my ex-office mate....we having dinner at murni's discovery....the food is nice but too much to be finished....


we talk about our own problem..and sharing opinion....


as i told to my friend...."if u think Ur problems is the biggest problem that people ever have, there are plenty of people outside there more suffering than u are....."...we both agreed with the statement....


sometimes, i don't even know what i'm looking for this life...i don't know what i want....and looking for....


what i need right now is a very long holiday.............need a long vacation to start my own life...currently, most of my time i devoted to my family...


haih...so much thing need to be settle down.....God, please help me find my real way of life.....i need Ur guidance....
myself at cameron highland

2 comments:

anna farhana said...

who said nobody will disturb u..i'll...hahaha..

syuhada Zack said...

hahahaa....setakat ana nk disturb, x pe....can be excuse