Thursday, May 13, 2010

today is thursday

hi...we meet again...

thanks for spent ur time to read my post....even i know maybe the number who read my blog is almost to zero....huhuhhuhuh....

as usual..before i start working on the task that i suppose to do...i need to find my mood..otherwise it will be wasted for the whole day...kekeke...

sometimes i feel i'm no longer needed in this company....i just don't know y...

today, my company loss another manpower...howard...he is leaving the company....may be can't cope with the stress and unfairness...

me??still searching an oppurtunity to fly away....

yesterday, i drove back to my hometown;rawang....i need to see my mom....lately i feel so stress...sometimes hardly to breath.....i don't know when this test will be end......

Ya Allah, only u know what i'm feel right now.....only u is the place which i can ask for help...please give me strength and lesser the burden that i'm facing right now....

me and friend at cameron highland

0 comments: